sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2016

THE BLACK WIDOW



As soon as her mother fell hard to the ground, the cat jump scared immediately by her certainly angry yell. “Stop messing up!,” the furious spider yelled at her daughter as her skin turned darker, “If you keep up with this immature behaviour of yours, I’ll scratch you, all right? Now go to your room, whiskers.” The cat went her way back fast to her bed with her mouse-shaped toy. She just wanted to play and have some fun with her mama! She didn't mean to demolish her mother’s spider web. “It was just an honest accident!” she said to herself. She knew the spider-web was precious to her because of all the detailed arrangements her mother did to it. “If I only got my mommy back” the cat said sorrowfully...






The black widow suddenly burst into tears. She lost the will to fix the portraits and the gifts her long gone husband made for her. The word “alone” was ringing desperately in her veteran brain. “Mom? Hey, don’t be sad…” the cat tried to comfort her dear mom “wait here.” The hyperactive cat looked for one of the furballs her mother used to play with when she was a lot younger. Just when she found it, the bitter spider denied her grieving. “I’m fine! I’m fine, I swear” she strangely laughed sobbing “See? I’m okay…” The cat obviously didn't believe her. She threw the furball to her mom, but then she just stares at it. It's like she forgot what it was to be a spirited puppy. It took her a minute to realize that her legs were full of fur once, waiting to be spoiled. Upon that, she started to uncover the furball deliriously until her sticky legs ceased to exist. Her claws came back and her angelic skin, too. Her eight eyes became two… she saw her daughter with a whole different perspective.




“Oh my, you're back, you're back!” her daughter hugged her lovingly “Always so beautiful! Wait, wait… but how?”.
     Her mother took a deep breath. “I guess I forgot. I was craving so deep into something so unbelievably valuable for me that I lost track of who I truly was… until this amusing furball came up! Thank you, my dear daughter!” the mother exclaimed cheerfully.
     Their owner entered the house abruptly. “Whitey? Whitey, you're back!” he yelled genuinely happily.




By Diego Arguedas (Dajango Argueditas)

ALPHAS!


So! What did you think about this story? Leave your comments below!

You can find me here!



NO DARKNESS WITHOUT LIGHT AND DREAMS DON'T END HERE!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario